Tuesday 29 March 2011

Things I am loving at the moment...

So I have been inspired by Radio 1, they're discussing Annie Mac's Blog... The things she's loving this week.

So I thought, ooooh that's a good idea for a blog.

So here we are, here a just some of the things I am loving this week.

First up.

Plain Chocolate Digestive Biscuits. (Yummers) I've already eaten 2 today.

Second up.

Daffodils. They look pretty. They bloom in the spring, when it's getting warm, and it becomes appropriate to get your legs out of your jeans and into something more summery, hence my 3rd choice...

PLAYSUITS We've just got these lovely ones in stock. 

Already grabbed myself one.

and finally, my last love of the week. 

A cup of tea. Milk. No Sugar. Please.

However, we've run out of milk in the office and I'm parched. 
Glass of water it is. #Bore.

What's everyone else loving this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment